Electrical Hazard Protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-05, and ASTM F2413-05 standards. Safety Toe meets ANSI, ASTM F2412-05, and ASTM F2413-05 safety standards.
This slip-resistant work boot boasts a premium waterproof leather upper with a waterproof membrane to keep moisture out. The insoles and the open-cell polyurethane footbeds are contoured to fit your foot, while the steel shanks provide support. The footbeds are covered with Outlast Adaptive Comfort material to help regulate temperature, and there is amesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment to control odors. While clearly comfortable, this boot does not compromise safety for comfort; the special alloy toe cap provides lightweight protection. It also protects your feet from electrical hazards and is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant with a Ladder Lock outsole radius.
The Waterproof TiTAN® Wellington Alloy Toe Boot features:
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Constructed on the TiTAN™ last for superior fit
- Unique "finger grip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Integral steel shank for support
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort temperature-regulating technology sock
- 3D mesh with Agion anti-microbial treatment and waterproof membrane
- Slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant
- Ladder Lock outsole radius